Sunday 14 August 2011

Skinny Fat!

In an attempt to motivate myself to change my eating habits and start exercising I took photographs of myself in my underwear. And what a motivation that was. I plan on taking similar snaps week by week and seeing if I have made any progress, which will hopefully spur me on.

I admit, I was momentarily shocked. I always thought I looked okay. And now I realise I need this.  My waist is too big, my arms too square (how do I fix that one?), my breasts too small, my butt is flat, not toned enough and may I say keeping in with the latest fashion, too small. I could probably put on a few lbs of muscle. And my posture is skewed to one side!

I'm short, with very long curly black hair and this along with an extra weight makes me look dumpy. It looks fine on some people, but for me I have to really be at the smaller side of healthy.

I need to eat better foods, perhaps more of it, but less sugar, fizzy drinks and bad fats. I need to exercise!

Easier said than done, on lazy days I feel like I'd rather enjoy my life and be slightly out of shape. It's not like I'm doing it for a living like all the models and celebs that make me feel so unfit. I know I'd be happier if I'm healthier and look better, so I'm giving it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment